Place of Business:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President Human Resources will lead our people strategy for the company inclusive of an approach that will leverage our human capital in a manner that will support and accelerate the success of the VP HR will partner closely with the CEO to influence and guide the corporate culture.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a combination of strong business acumen within a similar environment and significant Human Resource functional knowledge to guide the development of HR strategies that will help attract, develop and retain the talent required to drive business success. This position requires an individual who can act as a senior consultant to the business and provide a pragmatic perspective based on business and organizational transformation, active collaboration, agility, and the ability to successfully partner with and advise senior business leaders and functional HR leads.
The VP-HR will serve as a member of the senior leadership team and will develop and communicate strategies to support a capable, engaged and energetic employee community. Key areas of responsibility include compensation and benefits, performance management, talent management and development, total rewards and recognition, training and organizational effectiveness. Additionally, the VP HR will lead efforts for internal employee engagement and internal communications.
Successful Candidate will have the ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision, exercise initiative and judgment, and make decisions within the scope of assigned authority. Must be willing to take a “roll up your sleeves” approach to day to-day work, as well as to act as a strategic advisor to the senior leadership team in furthering the organizations goals. High attention to detail, the ability to multitask, and to adapt to a changing work environment are key to success.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the people agenda within the business by operating as a strategic partner to the leadership team while also maintaining HR policies and processes and ensuring they are implemented in accordance with laws / regulations and company policies, practices and objectives. The candidate will provide HR support to leaders across the business lines, and will design, lead and coordinate the implementation of the HR and business agenda throughout the company.
The VP HR serves as an ambassador for and will act according to SPH Analytics Code of Conduct, Values, Policies and ethical standards.
Organizational Leadership/Business Partnership:
- Participate as a member of the senior leadership helping to broadly support planning the strategic direction of the business, developing long-range plans to achieve objectives and organizational achievement of organizational objectives.
- Develop, maintain and lead our company wide human capital strategy.
- Develop, maintain and lead our company wide culture agenda.
- Develop, maintain and lead our compensation strategy and execution plans (inclusive of compensation guidance and benefits)
- Provide leadership and guidance to design and implement organization wide change management.
- Develop, maintain and lead our talent management strategy inclusive of hiring, on boarding and developing both individual contributors and leaders.
- Develop and execute effective an annual performance review cycle and related personnel management and development initiatives throughout the year
- Act as an internal consultant for management and employees to anticipate, identify and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues consistent with company policies/practices, legal considerations and company priorities.
- Help establish the company wide personnel, contractor and benefits budgets. Manage annual department budget; perform periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Leverage workforce analytics and various business metrics to track progress against performance expectations.
- Maintain and administer (as appropriate) employee development, training and compliance management programs
- Monitor, maintain and evolve personnel control programs and policies (e.g. employee handbook)
- Conduct an annual employee engagement survey, analyze results (sharing as appriroate) and ensure we leverage lessons learned to effectively introduce improvements that support the voice of our teammates.
- Provide advice and direction to company leaders on various aspects of HR, including management practices, performance management, organizational effectiveness, compensation, team member development, retention, employee relations and ethics compliance.
- Partner with the CEO, Executive Leadership and Marketing communications to support internal communications throughout the organization.
- Develop a communications strategy to ensure that employees remain informed, aligned and engaged with key business priorities.
- Ensure we are providing company communications with appropriate timing and depth to ensure teammates are aligned, inspired and are well versed.
Total Rewards Management:
- In partnership with Legal and Finance, oversee the design and implementation of competitive total compensation programs
- Identify trends, draw conclusions and evolve rewards strategy and programs in support of evolving business direction
- Translate strategic priorities into operational reality, leading to execution of robust plans which yield measurable and sustainable results
- Have strong strategic and operational planning capability
- Prior relevant experience in a high growth, multi-location, multi-state company environment.
- + years of experience in a senior level Human Resources position in a company (or division) with $50- $150M in revenue. (At least 12 years of broad ranging HR experience gained in a dynamic, matrix and change orientated business environment)
- Expertise leading in organizations with a team comprised of both professional staff (e.g. software developers) and operational staff (e.g. call center agents).
- Successful track record in organizational design and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, employment, HRIS systems and employee training and development.
- Experience working with an HR information database system - from both a technical and functional perspective, with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of applicable employee related state and national laws, standards and requirements.
- Successful track record in leading large, rapid, multi-year organizational change efforts through proven employee communication and engagement strategies.
- Experience in budget planning and HR strategy development in a growing business.
- Ability to motivate and address employees company-wide. (Transformational leadership style. Energetic and motivated to drive change and high performance.)
- Culturally savvy, proven ability to work alongside and get results in a diverse cultural environment.
- Excellent consultation and coaching skills, with ability to influence at senior level as well a strong sense of collaboration, responsibility, accountability and enthusiasm.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in a Private Equity backed organization is a plus.
- Proven management skills, including a team that is regionally disperse.
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience (inclusive of salary, bonus and equity)
- Paid time off plus holidays
- Comprehensive benefit plans
- 401k plan with 401k Employer Match
- Career growth opportunities
- SPH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Who We Are
SPH Analytics (SPH), a leader in healthcare analytics and population health management, empowers clients to analyze and interpret their clinical, financial, and consumer experience data to maximize their performance. SPH’s Population Care™, Population Value™, and Population Engage™ solutions are built on the innovative Nexus™ Platform, providing insights and impact to integrated health networks, ACOs, hospitals, ambulatory care providers, physician groups, and health plans. SPH’s quality measure dashboards, financial risk measurement, healthcare survey and patient outreach solutions, and consulting services empower clients to meet the Triple Aim by improving population health, reducing overall cost of care, and improving the patient experience.
SPH Analytics is a recognized leader in the industry, earning accolades as a top ranked population health vendor by KLAS, ranked the number one analytics firm out of the top 50 disruptive health IT companies by Black Book Research, and ranked number one in MACRA and MIPS Support Technology for Value-Based Care by Black Book Research. SPH Analytics has been providing insights to clients for more than 25 years and serves clients in all 50 states. Corporate headquarters are in metro Atlanta. SPH Analytics is a portfolio company of the $3 billion STG Partners.
For more information, call 1-866-460-5681 or visit SPHAnalytics.com.
Click here to apply.