Clayton Youth Enrichment is currently recruiting for a Director of Human Resources.
Clayton Youth Enrichment is Tarrant County’s largest, on-site, youth enrichment provider. The non-profit agency serves 7,000+ children and families annually through its afterschool and other out-of-school time enrichment programs.
In order to support Clayton’s 370 team members, the agency is seeking a dynamic Director of Human Resources. The position will report to the CEO and serve on the management team.
· Creates and implements human resources strategies related to staffing, employment processing, organizational culture, database management, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training, records management, employee relations and retention and EEO compliance.
· Supports management with human resources advice, counsel, and decisions.
· Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures and guidelines.
· Complies with legal requirements; anticipates legislation; enforces adherence to requirements; advises management on needed actions.
· Ensures all job descriptions are kept up to date.
· Manages any performance or grievance issues legally and professionally.
· Manages ad-hoc requests and projects such as: HR related transactions (terminations, leaves, cost per hire, training hours per person and new hires), report generation (headcount, turnover, merit, bonus), and other projects and responsibilities as necessary.
· Lead and develop HR team to provide service and support to employees.
· Develop an effective onboarding program to ensure that new employees are fully acclimated to Clayton operations and culture. Work with functional areas to ensure that new hire training programs are effective.
· Participates in executive, management and company meetings.
· Performs additional duties as assigned.
· At least 7 years of overall professional experience; ideally 5+ years’ experience in a management role
· Customer service focus with excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
· Possess strong organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
· Demonstrate strong sense of urgency and initiative
· Experience with HRIS, ATS systems strongly preferred
Education and Certifications Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
· PHR / SPHR certification is a plus
· Competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
o Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage
o Flexible spending account
o 401(k) with an employer match
o Paid time off
· Working for a mission-driven organization whose vision is to “prepare children for great lives.”
Interested candidates email a copy of your resume along with cover letter to our recruiter