Place of Business: Trulite
Our Company is one of North America's largest architectural glass & aluminum fabricators and distributors, with many locations nationwide. We are currently seeking an electrical / mechanical maintenance technician to work at our Fort Worth, TX location. This is a great opportunity for applicants to join our company and ultimately achieve their long-term career goals.
Job Summary: The Electrical / Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Manager in the maintenance of the entire manufacturing process. They will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of the facilities machinery. Must be able to work night shift.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Advises management of new developments which may affect profit, schedule, costs, and/or departmental relations.
- Engages in mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance of electric-power generating equipment, and transmission, distribution, and control equipment of electric power utility.
- Confers with contractors to resolve problems in installation of new equipment, servicing, and repairing equipment and to assist in start of new plants or additions.
- Reviews inspection and repair reports and observes progress of work on major overhauls to evaluate efficiency and work quality.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery.
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Resolves problems using working knowledge and solutions that improve operations, and develops recommendations involving new techniques, technologies, or concepts.
- Maintains a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
Ideal candidate will have 4-5 years maintenance experience in an industrial setting. Preference would be experience with glass industry experience. Must be organized, have good problem solving skills, able to work well under pressure.
Candidate must have prior industrial Electrical Maintenance experience to qualify. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least four years of responsible experience in the electrical and mechanical equipment maintenance and repair field; or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience. Vocational training a plus. Good skill in the use of hand and power tools.
Must possess a valid driver license
Please include your salary requirements and apply on line
Compensation & Benefits
Trulite offers full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package to include Health, Dental, Life, STD, and LTD. We also offer a 401(k) savings plan and a company match along with 9 paid Holidays and Paid Vacations. Our employees enjoy an employee referral program and other opportunities to grow within our organization. Compensation will DOE.
**** For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your current resume with salary expectations and apply online.